Funny & Meaningful Merry Christmas Greetings to Put on a Card 2022 !!
I am sitting here right now, watching the chestnuts roast. I am hanging stockings by the chimney with care, and I have just started to notice Jack Frost nipping at my nose just as I write this. We believe its getting closer to Christmas the day as things are starting to look even more festive. It is time to start sending out your Christmas cards after the holidays. To be honest, I have been anticipating this moment for so long.
This year, you’ve taken all of the steps to have your cards sent to family and friends before Christmas Eve. Your mailing list is finalized, you got the entire family together for festive photos (which are to be prominently featured in the cards, no doubt) and now all you have left to do is figure out exactly what to write in a Christmas card.
There are plenty of options when it comes to filling your Christmas cards this year. You can choose to write sweet holiday sayings, go with a humorous route with a funny Christmas joke or pun, or take inspiration from classic Christmas movies. Our list of the best Merry Christmas wishes will not disappoint. Many of these messages come from quotes from popular Christmas films and will also make great captions for your winter Instagram posts. Keep scrolling to find out more about our favorite festive picks!
Funny Christmas Wishes!!
- I hope Santa brings you many Christmas gifts, but I also hope the reindeer don't leave any "gifts" on your lawn! Merry Xmas!
- I hope your holidays are full of large parties, big smiles, and hopefully little credit card costs.
- The beautiful part of Christmas for some people is when it's all over! I hope you have a pleasant Christmas celebration.
- "Don we now our ugly sweaters… Let's party! Happy Holidays!"
- "Christmas is the only time of year in which one can sit in front of a dead tree and eat candy out of socks. Enjoy!"
- The finest Christmas gifts, so the saying goes, come from the heart. But money and gift cards also work miracles! Merry Christmas!
- It seems that the Christmas season keeps getting earlier each year. If it gets any earlier, Halloween is going to feel offended.
- Sometimes I feel like I should leave my Christmas decorations up all year; it seems that by the time I take them down, it’s time to put them back up again!irp]
- I wonder how Santa celebrates Christmas day. After the late-night shift he pulls, I bet he stays in bed all day and does nothing. Sounds nice.
- It must be hard living in the North Pole like Santa Claus. I can’t imagine living in a place where there’s no pizza delivery! Hope your X-mas delivers some happiness.
- Decking the halls is something I've never done, and I've never heard of Jingle Bell rock. But I hope you have a fantastic Christmas!
- But I hope you have a fantastic Christmas! It's the most delightful time of the year, but only until cleanup is required and the credit card bill shows up.
- Instead of French chickens and turtledoves, I would substitute chocolate, drinks, and elegant meals if I were to rewrite the "12 Days of Christmas."
- "Wishing you a white Christmas! (And when you run out of white, just open a bottle of red)."
- “You’re a gift in my life. And not the kind I’d return for store credit. Merry Christmas!”
- "A Christmas reminder: Don’t try to borrow any money from elves ... they're always a little short! Have a Merry Christmas!"
- "Wishing you hope, peace and lots of Christmas cookies this holiday season!"
- "They say the best Christmas gifts come from the heart … but cash and gift cards do wonders too! Happy Holidays!"
- “Remember, Santa is watching. Everything. Yes, even that. Anyway, Merry Christmas!”
- “Merry Christmas! May your happiness be large and your bills be small.”
- “This holiday season, let’s make it a point to cherish what’s truly important in our lives: cookies.”
- “I told Santa you were good this year and sent him a link to your Pinterest board. Merry Christmas to you!”
- “This Christmas, may your family be functional and all your batteries be included.”
- "Merry Christmas! I put so much thought into your gift that now it's too late to get it."
- "Please note: Christmas is canceled. Apparently, you told Santa you have been good this year … he died laughing."
- "Is it just me, or does Santa look younger every year?"
- "Eat. Drink. Be Merry. Have a wonderful Christmas!"
- I adore the holiday season. But occasionally I'd like a little more "Silent Night" than "Jingle Bells." •
- Merry Christmas! Wherever you go to buy for Christmas, may there be plenty of promotions and coupons.
- Many people worry about consuming too many calories during this time of year. I will thus gladly accept any leftover Christmas cookies.
- Dinners during Christmas are the greatest. I'm not the best at cooking, but I'm not too bad at eating!
- Nothing compares to the pleasure of cutting your own live Christmas tree from a neighbor's yard. Daniel Florence
- "Christmas is a baby shower gone completely crazy." A. Borowitz
- "Santa Claus is thinking well. Only go to folks once a year. Vicente Borge
- We have reached the holiday season once more, a very religious period that each of us observes in his own unique way by visiting the mall of his choosing. David Barry
Giving a young child something helpful for Christmas is the cruelest thing you can do. KIN HUBARD - "I detest the radio at this time of year because "All I Want for Christmas is You" is played practically nonstop. And even that is insufficient. - Winegar, Bridger
- "Adults may ruin a straightforward holiday for kids. A woman is seen opening six shrimp forks from her dog, who chose her name, as the culmination of what started as a simple gift-giving ritual to surprise and delight youngsters gathered around the Christmas tree. (Erma Bombeck)
- Christmas is wonderful because it is obligatory, like a rainstorm, and we all experience it together. (Garrison Keillor)
- "I enjoy the holidays. I get so many lovely gifts that I can't wait to trade them. Henny Youngman.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday because it allows you to use the present to make others forget about the past. Donnie Marquis
- Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May you be able to enjoy the festivities of Christmas instead of catching the flu this season!
- Rephrase Be happy holidays! Santa has gifted you a cold winter just for a few more months.
- Rephrase Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May your Electricity stay on, and your plumbing work throughout the season. (And I hope reading this doesn't make you all flush!)
- Have a happy holiday! I hope the lines at your favorite stores are short this season, and that you can wait for your purchase for as long as necessary.
- Rephrase Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! May you be surrounded by cheerful elves this year instead of grumpy ones.
Wishes for a Meaningful Christmas!!
- May the holiday season bring you and your family enough of joy and happiness.
- "The favor of love. The peaceable gif. The present of joy. May you receive all of these for Christmas."
- "Wishing you and your family a season filled with light and laughter."
- "Best wishes for a Merry Christmas that is full of Love, Joy, and Prosperity!"
- "May you have all that is lovely, significant, and joyful this Christmas season and in the future year!"
- "Happy Holidays! I hope your Christmas is as happy as it can be!
- "May the pleasure and laughter of the holidays shine upon you."
- "I really hope the magic of Christmas brings joy to every nook and cranny of your house and heart, now and forever."
- "Our family sends you love, happiness, and serenity now, tomorrow, and forever," it says.
- "Have a fantastic Christmas season filled with food, surprises, and unending fun for your family."
- "Happy Holidays! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!"
- "Wishing you a Merry and Bright Christmas!"
- We wish you a secure and enjoyable Christmas season.
- "I pray you have a peaceful, joyful, and happy holiday season."
- "A very happy and loving Christmas to everybody."
- "I wish you have a joyful Christmas this year,"
- "Merry Christmas! I wish you the happiest of Christmases."





Comments
Post a Comment